Oklahoma Gun Registry (Reporting) Limit on Purchases

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just to clarify, it's 2 OR more, not more than 2. In other words, 'If you buy more than one you're getting more than your fair share! Report! Report!!"
Karens, I tell ya. Pearl clutching at it's finest throughout our government.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
About 19 years ago I ordered 5 Ruger 22/45s for my gun class. They were shipped to a local FFL that I got them from. I never heard anything about it. Maybe I'm on a watch list.

The customer usually doesn't know. It's transparent to the customer unless the dealer says something.

ramco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was within 7 days since 1968 federal law. I remember filling out the forms at Looboyles back in the 70's when I worked there
It is the purchase of two handguns in a five day period that triggers the report. Firearm description and personal info must be sent to the Chief LEO in the jurisdiction (as a “courtesy”) as well as the National Tracing Center in WV (to assist with law enforcement gun traces). It has been a rule since the 80s and is PITA for us FFLs.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Applies to certain rifles as well?

https://www.atf.gov/firearms/docs/f...ition-certain-rifles-atf-form-331012/download
1674318855297.png

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For those who feel the need to purchase firearms; (the goobermint protects you, no need for private ownership)

Private sale ftf doesn't have this or any other goobermint overreach BS.

While "private sales" are still allowed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom