Oklahoma Handgun (concealed carry) classes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thomas Salmon

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm teaching the OK handgun license class (SDA course) on the following dates in Tahlequah, OK: August 13-14; September 10-11; October 8-9; December 10-11. See the NSU Continuing Education page for more info & to register.

Attachments

• Come Train Poster.jpeg
    Come Train Poster.jpeg
    86.9 KB · Views: 3

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm teaching the OK handgun license class (SDA course) on the following dates in Tahlequah, OK: August 13-14; September 10-11; October 8-9; December 10-11. See the NSU Continuing Education page for more info & to register.
Thanks for posting, do have a question! We have Constitutional Carry but what are the benefits of having a card? I have heard that I can carry in a restaurant/bar that serves if I have a card were as someone without the card cannot? I do feel that the license is better for out of state carry...

2buckets

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for posting this. I have a question about Oklahoma CCW requirements. I recently moved back here from Arizona and have a valid Arizona CCWP. I know the two states honor the others CCW permit. Do I have to take an Oklahoma class to get my Oklahoma permit?

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom