Oklahoma Home Invasions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wufee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Practice home invasion scenerios (visualize) in your mind as you would do home fire drills. I keep a pistol on the arm of my chair (at all times) and know exactly what I'll do if my front door is suddenly and dramatically, kicked in.

You don't have time to do anything, if you wait until it happens to you.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Two juveniles arrested for burglary after homeowner pulls gun

Published: 3/10/2011 7:42 AM

Tulsa police arrested two juveniles Wednesday evening after a homeowner came home to find three burglars and pulled a gun on them, police said.

The juveniles allegedly were inside her residence when she arrived home in the 3200 block of North Garrison Avenue about 5:50 p.m., according to police reports.

The victim pulled a gun and tried to hold the suspects there until officers arrived, but the suspects walked off, police said.

The victim gave a good description of the suspects, and officers saw and arrested the juveniles who matched the suspect descriptions, police said.

The juveniles, ages 14 and 13, were arrested on complaint of second-degree burglary, according to police.

The third suspect was not found, police said.

The two suspects reportedly expressed to police that they wanted to file a police report on the homeowner for pointing a gun at them.

The juveniles were also arrested on several warrants.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/webextra/...ctid=450&articleid=20110310_11_0_Tulsap494243

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Police: Homeowner fires shot at would-be intruders

Published: 3/16/2011 9:44 AM

A homeowner fired a shot through his back door as burglars attempted to break in, scaring them off Wednesday morning, police said.

Tulsa police responded to the 700 block of North Florence Place about 2:48 a.m. to an attempted first-degree burglary call with shots fired, according to police reports. When they arrived, the homeowner told police he was awakened by his dog who was growling at the back door.

The owner retrieved his handgun, and when the suspects began kicking the door, the man shot one round at the suspects, according to police reports.

The suspects then ran from the scene, and there was no evidence that indicated that the burglars were hit by the gunfire, police said.

One suspect is described as a black male, 18 to 20 years old and 5 feet 9 inches to 10 inches, police said.

That man had an afro and was wearing a dark, hooded sweatshirt and black shorts.

The other suspect is described as a black male, same age and height with short hair and was wearing a light-colored shirt.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=11&articleid=20110316_11_0_Ahomeo824767

Cx12

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok now i have to sleep with my mp40c next to me in the bedroom now. Before i just have the gun in the office inside a gun safe if someone kick down my door at 3AM i am screwed. Learn something new everyday.. :)

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man arrested in burglary after couple flees house

[Broken External Image]

Published: 4/12/2011 9:24 AM

A husband and wife escaped through the front door as a burglar broke in through the back door Tuesday morning, police said.

A man was arrested in the house when police and a K-9 unit arrived, police said.

Police responded to the 400 block of West Seventh Street about 12:09 a.m. after the homeowners called to report a burglary in progress, according to police reports.

Bryan Frank Brady, 28, was booked into the Tulsa Jail on one complaint of first-degree burglary with a bond set at $40,000, jail records show.

The wife told officers that she went downstairs when she heard her dogs barking outside and saw a man standing outside her back door, police said.

~

http://www.tulsaworld.com/specialpr...tid=450&articleid=20110412_450_0_Ahsada502253

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Two juveniles arrested for burglary after homeowner pulls gun

Published: 3/10/2011 7:42 AM

Tulsa police arrested two juveniles Wednesday evening after a homeowner came home to find three burglars and pulled a gun on them, police said.

The juveniles allegedly were inside her residence when she arrived home in the 3200 block of North Garrison Avenue about 5:50 p.m., according to police reports.

The victim pulled a gun and tried to hold the suspects there until officers arrived, but the suspects walked off, police said.

The victim gave a good description of the suspects, and officers saw and arrested the juveniles who matched the suspect descriptions, police said.

The juveniles, ages 14 and 13, were arrested on complaint of second-degree burglary, according to police.

The third suspect was not found, police said.

The two suspects reportedly expressed to police that they wanted to file a police report on the homeowner for pointing a gun at them.
The juveniles were also arrested on several warrants.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/webextra/...ctid=450&articleid=20110310_11_0_Tulsap494243

That's hilarious! I hope the cops laughed in their faces! :D

Coltcombat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
it all falls back on education.
your dumb=no job
your dumb & no job= DRUGS
no job=no money
no money=commit crimes
you break into & steal from me in my home=I USED THE GUN MY COLLEGE EDUCATION BOUGHT ME AND I SHOOT YOU

OKIE-CARBINE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man arrested in burglary after couple flees house

[Broken External Image]

Published: 4/12/2011 9:24 AM

A husband and wife escaped through the front door as a burglar broke in through the back door Tuesday morning, police said.

A man was arrested in the house when police and a K-9 unit arrived, police said.

Police responded to the 400 block of West Seventh Street about 12:09 a.m. after the homeowners called to report a burglary in progress, according to police reports.

Bryan Frank Brady, 28, was booked into the Tulsa Jail on one complaint of first-degree burglary with a bond set at $40,000, jail records show.

The wife told officers that she went downstairs when she heard her dogs barking outside and saw a man standing outside her back door, police said.

~

http://www.tulsaworld.com/specialpr...tid=450&articleid=20110412_450_0_Ahsada502253

they ran out the front door when a burglar/rapist/murderer/arsonist came in through the back door. wow. guns must be icky and gross and loud.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
2 men break through door, shoot resident

TULSA - Two men burst into a north Tulsa home late Monday and shot a man in the head while robbing the residents. It happened shortly before 10 p.m. in the 200 block of E. 43rd St. North, near N. Cincinnati Ave.

Police say the shooting victim was a 24-year-old man,

EMSA transported the man to the hospital, which has him listed in serious condition.
Police say the bullet grazed his head and they expect him to recover.

http://www.kjrh.com/dpp/news/local_news/2-men-break-through-door,-shoot-resident

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom