Oklahoma House democrats introduce SAVE Act to curb gun violence

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And some people like to spin information and pretend they are facts.

What I am seeing from all your liberal resources are the inclusion of all gun deaths, not specific to murder per capita. This includes self defense, accidental discharges and suicide.
I will also add this category chart of the 2020 US data from the insurance industry.

1654520082644.png

And look at who's number 1 with homicides. Maybe California should make that illegal.

1654520325483.png

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't ignore, just don't respond. It's kabuki theater to watch the reply's by the troll where he/she/it/them(or whatever pronoun he/she/it/them wish to go by) accuses others of false statements, yet never produces links to repudiate them.
I think its a bot, and I think it should be banned.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think its a bot, and I think it should be banned.
Since the bot is from Norman, I wonder if it’s one of the arrogant professor bots (self-proclaimed) that posted here in the past. There were 2 (self-proclaimed) self righteous bots that I can think of off the top of my head.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh, you live here! My mistake. Of course I should have known. You think I would have picked up on the residency given that I've been a member of the forum for 16 years and you joined about 9 months ago.

I'm getting my money's worth today on amusing comments....that is for sure.

Yeppers, a member since 2006, however your comment numbers are way low for someone that has been such a long time member.

Oh, but you will probably state that you only "read" comments rather than make them...

...or at least up until recently. Now, you seem to be quite prolific, although obdurate.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And look at who's number 1 with homicides. Maybe California should make that illegal.

View attachment 277999
No offense man, but looking at the total does not paint the whole picture. Yes, California has the highest homicide rate, but the fact they have the highest population rate, its not hard to see. In fact, the top three in this list are also the top three in population, and two of those are red if not light purple states with less restrictive gun laws. Thats why you need to look at homicide rates per capita. Thats why DC, which has one of the lowest population rates (ranked 49th out of 51) has the highest gun homicide per capita.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No offense man, but looking at the total does not paint the whole picture. Yes, California has the highest homicide rate, but the fact they have the highest population rate, its not hard to see. In fact, the top three in this list are also the top three in population, and two of those are red if not light purple states with less restrictive gun laws. Thats why you need to look at homicide rates per capita. Thats why DC, which has one of the lowest population rates (ranked 49th out of 51) has the highest gun homicide per capita.
I understand the per capita math. I don’t have the data readily available for cities. If we look at the per capita by city, we will see that there are very large numbers coming out of places like Chicago, LA, Philadelphia etc, and the state per capita numbers are skewed and lowered by the remaining cities in the state. The state per capita argument is not really valid. Let’s look at it by city.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Neither. You can call me someone who correctly calls out republican anti-pedo hypocrisy and is able to actually back it up, instead of just spew nonsense.

Your 60% quote in no way refutes anything I said, just so you know.

Love the baseless communist accusation you made to a prior field grade U.S. military officer, though. That was especially cute.
So you're telling us you did get your field-grade lobotomy, right?

https://fee.org/articles/the-federa...on-assault-weapons-didnt-reduce-gun-violence/
https://fee.org/articles/gun-control-comes-from-a-place-of-privilege/
https://fee.org/articles/the-myth-that-the-us-leads-the-world-in-mass-shootings/

Latest posts

Top Bottom