Oklahoma House democrats introduce SAVE Act to curb gun violence

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1911DA

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will also add this category chart of the 2020 US data from the insurance industry.

View attachment 277997

And look at who's number 1 with homicides. Maybe California should make that illegal.

View attachment 277999
Maybe someone should check the demographics of these murders and the percentage numbers of the demographics. Bet ya money there are some eye opening statistics that will come out of the research

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
TULSA, Okla. — One day after a deadly shooting at the Natalie Building at Warren Clinic near 61st and Yale.

In a news conference on Thursday, the House Democratic Caucus introduced the SAVE Act, they said it is a series of "responsible public-safety measures" to prevent gun violence.

The act includes:

• Repeal Anti Red Flag Law SB1081 [lnks.gd]
  • Repeal Permitless Carry HB2597 [lnks.gd]
  • Repeal Conceal Carry in Zoos, Public Parks HB2010 [lnks.gd]
  • New Statewide Red Flag Law
  • New Waiting Period Law
  • New Legislation to Raise Minimum Purchase Age to 21
“Tulsa, Taft, Uvalde, these events are preventable,” said Rep. Monroe Nichols, D-Tulsa. “The SAVE Act is a common-sense approach to help prevent gun violence in Oklahoma. House Democrats refuse to sit idly as our citizens begin to fear grocery stores, hospitals, community events, and schools.”

The caucus said they support ideas from both Republicans and Democrats.

https://www.kjrh.com/news/local-new...crats-introduce-save-act-to-curb-gun-violence
Yet again they try to attack the legal gun owners and do nothing against the criminals who commit most of the gun violence. liberalism=mental illness

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe someone should check the demographics of these murders and the percentage numbers of the demographics. Bet ya money there are some eye opening statistics that will come out of the research
I'm pretty sure that most people already know, or at least suspect, what the demographics are, but in our overly PC - lets not offend anyone society . . . truth is no longer spoken. So let's just blame it on things like poverty, lack of opportunity, bad childhood, low education, culture, etc.

{BTW, I don't give a rats-azz whether anyone likes what I say because the harshest critic of me will always be . . . myself}

Last edited:

JoeUSooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
TULSA, Okla. — One day after a deadly shooting at the Natalie Building at Warren Clinic near 61st and Yale.

In a news conference on Thursday, the House Democratic Caucus introduced the SAVE Act, they said it is a series of "responsible public-safety measures" to prevent gun violence.

The act includes:

• Repeal Anti Red Flag Law SB1081 [lnks.gd]
  • Repeal Permitless Carry HB2597 [lnks.gd]
  • Repeal Conceal Carry in Zoos, Public Parks HB2010 [lnks.gd]
  • New Statewide Red Flag Law
  • New Waiting Period Law
  • New Legislation to Raise Minimum Purchase Age to 21
“Tulsa, Taft, Uvalde, these events are preventable,” said Rep. Monroe Nichols, D-Tulsa. “The SAVE Act is a common-sense approach to help prevent gun violence in Oklahoma. House Democrats refuse to sit idly as our citizens begin to fear grocery stores, hospitals, community events, and schools.”

The caucus said they support ideas from both Republicans and Democrats.

https://www.kjrh.com/news/local-new...crats-introduce-save-act-to-curb-gun-violence
The instant I hear any Democrat ******* excuse-for-a-leader (political or otherwise) throw out the term, "common sense"... I know he is (intentionally) bald-face lying through his teeth. For years, I have asked every Democrat political candidate (that I can find) - for any office - two simple questions:

1) Whose version of 'common sense'??
2) When a wolf threatens a flock of sheep, how do you justify claiming that the farmer's best option to lock his guard dogs outside the sheep pen?

The only response I've ever gotten is the opportunity to watch their worthless asscheeks disappear as they run away screaming.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that most people already know, or at least suspect, what the demographics are, but in our overly PC - lets not offend anyone society . . . truth is no longer spoken. So let's just blame it on things like poverty, lack of opportunity, bad childhood, low education, culture, etc.

{BTW, I don't give a rats-azz whether anyone likes what I say because the harshest critic of me will always be . . . myself}
I've been thinking a lot about that. The democrats did this on purpose (I honestly can not see it any other way as a purposeful method). They were the ones who wanted to keep slavery. And for years after the abolishment they enacted racist laws against black people. They were the ones telling black people they were worthless. Many generations later now black people are telling other black people that they won't amount to anything and we have large populations of black people living in poverty. The few times black people tried to fight back we saw a slew of guns laws that made it harder for them to be armed due to their enforced poverty. Now the democrats are saying they are the only people to help them.

Instead of putting them in chains again, they enslaved their minds. We need either Republicans or Libertarians to reach out to the black community and open their eyes to this. Help them break the chains of slavery once again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom