Oklahoma House votes down revenue measure

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
His comment had nothing to do about the race of the people. There was nothing negative or derogatory about it. It wouldn't matter whether it was white, black, red, yellow.... or green people running a smokeshop, his point was about the business and economic side of raising taxes on something that you can buy locally without tax.

+1

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why don't you?

Seriously, get over yourself and your thin skin. His comment had nothing to do about the race of the people. There was nothing negative or derogatory about it. It wouldn't matter whether it was white, black, red, yellow.... or green people running a smokeshop, his point was about the business and economic side of raising taxes on something that you can buy locally without tax.
if you say so, I'm not going to debate an issue with someone such as you.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
if you say so, I'm not going to debate an issue with someone such as you.

That's laughable. But it's your choice. I won't force you to debate with me. Besides, there wasn't anything to debate; because there wasn't anything off topic until you came along. Besides, off topic is kind of an OSA tradition and unless the OP doesn't want it, it's not against the rules.

In short, no rules broken here, so I don't care what you think of the thread.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For cryin out loud....

OK back on topic. Just sent a email to my rep in regards to the production tax. He responded back that they most likely won't even hear it and he's on committees that give him the scoop on what's going to happen. Sooooo....maybe the GOP called the dims bluff? If the dims hold their line I'm guessing cuts are on the way.

Latest posts

Top Bottom