Oklahoma knife makers at wanenmachers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know there are quite a few knifemakers from Oklahoma that usually set up at wanenmachers.Could you guys please check in and let us know where you will be set up? Thank you

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know there are quite a few knifemakers from Oklahoma that usually set up at wanenmachers.Could you guys please check in and let us know where you will be set up? Thank you

Yes! Give us your floor location so we can find you.

Same with any OSA members with tables out there selling anything.

mike miller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will be at 5c. I have several friends who will be around North end of 3d. Jim Dunlap with his folders. Jerald Nickles and Roper Kiesen(sp) with some folders and rasp knives. Jerry McClure is in that area but I do not know if he is there this fall.
There are normally two or three downstairs but I do not know their locations.

It has got to the point with higher table costs and low sales that 4 who used to set up now do not come. I will update Friday night after I set up if I see or hear of others!

Last edited:

mike miller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mike Starkman will be with the group on 3d.

Bill Kennedy is on the end cap at 3d with some high quality folders and straight knives. Bill has been a member of the Knifemakers Guild since 1982.

mike miller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks to all who came by the tables. This was one of the smallest I have seen in terms of attendance.
People were saying no lines to get in. The aisles never seemed to be crowded. Not very many people seen walking around caring boxes or sacks. The economy must be even worse than I thought. With the changes of administration, maybe this will head back in the right direction again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom