Oklahoma made the front page of Yahoo! (yeah, I know, but its still funny)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OldDad

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I usually stay out of possibly contentious threads, but will comment here: I don't know anything about these death row cases, but am categorically opposed to capital punishment. We have all seen instances of death row inmates proven innocent. Undoubtedly some innocent people have been put to death. To me, the absolute HORROR of killing an innocent person obviate executions. I'm willing for my tax dollars to pay for their incarceration.

An acquaintance of mine spent 10 days in McCalester. He was raped ( he was 69, looked 90.) He told me about that prison and, believe you me, McCalester is Hell on earth. Let them live in He'll til they rot

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Guymon at the Drive in corral RV park for the night.
Heading home in the morning.
If you’re getting breakfast in the morning:

‘SOL Family Restaurant’ probably has the better breakfast in town if you want to sit down and eat.

If you want a damn good decent sized breakfast burrito then go to ‘Mr. Burger’ downtown. Order the “combo burrito”.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you’re getting breakfast in the morning:

‘SOL Family Restaurant’ probably has the better breakfast in town if you want to sit down and eat.

If you want a damn good decent sized breakfast burrito then go to ‘Mr. Burger’ downtown. Order the “combo burrito”.
Not far from Mr Burger and we’ve ate there in the past. Good stuff.
Probably just have some cereal for breakfast and hit the road. Dove season opener prep has me on a mission to get home.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I usually stay out of possibly contentious threads, but will comment here: I don't know anything about these death row cases, but am categorically opposed to capital punishment. We have all seen instances of death row inmates proven innocent. Undoubtedly some innocent people have been put to death. To me, the absolute HORROR of killing an innocent person obviate executions. I'm willing for my tax dollars to pay for their incarceration.

An acquaintance of mine spent 10 days in McCalester. He was raped ( he was 69, looked 90.) He told me about that prison and, believe you me, McCalester is Hell on earth. Let them live in He'll til they rot
so don't kill them because they could be innocent,but let them rot in hell?

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not with my money! if there is doubt give them time to prove. if guilty they should pay no reason to house them so thay can watch tv and do drugs etc etc etc.

Latest posts

Top Bottom