Oklahoma Primary Election

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I lol at the comments that all drugs should be legal.
Meth, opioids, heroin?
Legalize the date rape drugs?
Decriminalize, Not sold in every corner store.
The proof is in Portugal and several other countries.
Do the research, its quite interesting.
After all, making it illegal sure is working well eh?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know those you listed are all already legalized for medical purposes, right?
The street varieties are not legal. If it turns out like Colorado, the street dealers are selling pot cheaper than the dispensaries.
I just got back from vacation. Stayed across the street from one the dispensaries in Telluride Co. We didn't see a single vehicle pull in there while we were coming and going from our room.
The same will happen in Ok. Heroin in its derivative may be medically legal, but the junkies on the street will buy the adulterated stuff from Mexico because its cheaper.
I'm not saying blood in the streets, blah, blah, it's just a fact that when Government tries to take their cut, the street corner folks will undercut them.
Ever seen anything the government could do right?
Interesting report on CBS tonight coming up about the mexican connection and the drug cartels.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mexican connection to the drug cartels? Was the next story about the sinking of the Titanic? The assassination of the archduke?
LOL, I think the liberal channel is using the cartel story to say the wall won't stop the drug traffic in their never ending effort to disparage Trump. I could have phrased it better.

Latest posts

Top Bottom