oklahoma rifle assoc basic pistol instructor course

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephen Cue

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
That's great. You will find teaching the classes to be very rewarding personally.

I am curious why you did not go the NRA Basic Pistol Instructors route. There are a lot of benefits derived from having that instructors title. I teach a lot of Basic Pistol Classes to folks who have never shot a gun but want to learn before they get their CWL. The advantage of the NRA Instructor is that I can list my classes on the NRA website and it is available to anyone looking for a class.

I prefer teaching basics to beginners as well, ever thought about becoming a TC?

Stephen Cue

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
at the time we could not get anybody locally the would give up the info on the nra class
they acted like it was some kind of freaking secret so the wife found this course put on by the osa

I am looking to find a NRA pistol instructor class myself any info would be great...

Psst...don't tell anyone, but here's the SECRET

wharper

New to the site!
Reaction score
Aren't you leaving out some details. Weren't you using. 22s. I remember some if them guys bringing 45s and 40s that they just bought and never shot before. I see brand new shooters that have never shot before grouping 2" with a 22

Latest posts

Top Bottom