Oklahoma schools closed for the year

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you can take an online test with your phone, your second computer and your girlfriend by your side, it proves you can network. Networking is a more essential skill than learning anything.
I’m not even being facetious.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And the order included classes that can’t realistically be learned online (how do you do a bio chem lab online or teach chorus over the internet easily)?

My wife's oldest sister has been a music and chorus teacher for decades, both in and out of school systems. Although retired, she is still teaching music in Kansas. We were checking in on her the other day, and she was telling us that they have gone to online teaching. She mentioned some kind of program that I don't remember the name, but she did say that she should still be able to teach chorus online. However, like yourself, I don't see how one could harmonize without being in everyone's presence.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife's oldest sister has been a music and chorus teacher for decades, both in and out of school systems. Although retired, she is still teaching music in Kansas. We were checking in on her the other day, and she was telling us that they have gone to online teaching. She mentioned some kind of program that I don't remember the name, but she did say that she should still be able to teach chorus online. However, like yourself, I don't see how one could harmonize without being in everyone's presence.

exactly. Plus, i don't the biggest issue is strictly with the technology not existing, it's with finding it and implementing it. Being asked to do it 6 months out is very different than 6 days out and that is where much of the breakdown will occur, i suspect.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Interesting that for as many positive cases and deaths that are in NY, they've not closed school for the rest of the year, and will reevaluate on April 15th as to whether to keep it closed or not.

Latest posts

Top Bottom