Oklahoma Schools Trolling for Votes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
During my career, five international corporation, four different states, employees were always given time off to vote. Some places were the entire day, others whatever time was necessary. I think it is an excellent idea. Not only gives teachers an easier avenue to vote themselves, but also is one more lesson to students on the importance of voting. My wife is a retired teacher, and one daughter is a teacher in the Moore system. Both are conservatives.

bobbydacat

New to the site!
Reaction score
I wonder how many of these 18 year olds are actually going to go to school on their day off to vote. I'm fairly certain that their laziness will trump any attempts from the school to get them to vote. But then again.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder how many of these 18 year olds are actually going to go to school on their day off to vote. I'm fairly certain that their laziness will trump any attempts from the school to get them to vote. But then again.
Does that even matter or does it matter that they are given the time to vote? Why are they all lazy in your mind?

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
There are many conservative teachers. I attend several state conferences a year and am on one of the negotiating teams. I see this, the people that are active in committees and are vocal at the local and state levels are more liberal. If anything, this whole mess has got conservatives off their arses and are laying blame where it belongs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom