Oklahoma SDA paper copy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where can I get a paper copy of the Oklahoma SDA? Do they print new ones every time a law changes? I saw one the other day with packing.org on it, but I guess the website is no more.

Subsonic

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You should be able to go by OSBI HQ at 6600 N. Harvey and pick up the booklet there. They are updated each time the law changes.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They don't mail the book with the app anymore. Might be able to request one but they won't send one by default. Can prob pick one up there. I have a few and am on the southside if you don't want to make the trip.

RichardA76

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just downloaded and printed it and put it in a binder. IF things change I can just swap out the pages affected or what have you. If you have a computer or tablet you use on a regular just bookmark the online pdf and your set that way.

RetiredTater

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I picked mine up at the Cleveland County Sheriff's Office when I submitted my fingerprints. Picked up extra for my company car and one for the OL while there. The officer who was doing the fingerprint line control told me to take as many as I needed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom