Oklahoma secures America’s first rare earth metal and manufacturing facility outside of China

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Dang that Governor Stitt!!!" - Californians

tenor.gif

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
If we ALLOW anyone especially Communist China, to control the manufacture, and suppl,y of any vital material, or equipment , we need to defend our country, The politicians doing this are ether FOOLS, TRAITORS, OR BOTH! I understand Communist China is now in control of Venezuela's, HUGE OIL, AND MINERAL RESERVES! Our lap dog news media, all controlled by seven media corporations, whoes ownership is questionable, some think Communist China has over time, gained a controlling interest in stocks, under fictitious names, in ALL SEVEN OF THESE CORPIRATIONS, and can control everything WE ARE ALLOWED TO SEE, HEAR, AND THINK! If that is true, we are SCREWED, and just don't know it yet! Watch them LYNCH PRESIUDENT TRUMP, between now and the mid term elections, with this INSURRECTION HEARINGS, SOAP OPERA! Have you noticed we don't hear, or see ANYTHING about Communist China lately! Just a few months ago they were flying dozens of sorties per day into Taiwan's air space, in an effiort to provoke them into firing on them, and giving them an excuse to attack Taiwan and take them over by force! Do you think they have changed their mind about taking over Taiwan, or are they up[ to something else? Keep YOUR POWER DRY!

KroyWen

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If we ALLOW anyone especially Communist China, to control the manufacture, and suppl,y of any vital material, or equipment , we need to defend our country, The politicians doing this are ether FOOLS, TRAITORS, OR BOTH! I understand Communist China is now in control of Venezuela's, HUGE OIL, AND MINERAL RESERVES! Our lap dog news media, all controlled by seven media corporations, whoes ownership is questionable, some think Communist China has over time, gained a controlling interest in stocks, under fictitious names, in ALL SEVEN OF THESE CORPIRATIONS, and can control everything WE ARE ALLOWED TO SEE, HEAR, AND THINK! If that is true, we are SCREWED, and just don't know it yet! Watch them LYNCH PRESIUDENT TRUMP, between now and the mid term elections, with this INSURRECTION HEARINGS, SOAP OPERA! Have you noticed we don't hear, or see ANYTHING about Communist China lately! Just a few months ago they were flying dozens of sorties per day into Taiwan's air space, in an effiort to provoke them into firing on them, and giving them an excuse to attack Taiwan and take them over by force! Do you think they have changed their mind about taking over Taiwan, or are they up[ to something else? Keep YOUR POWER DRY!
To follow up with your analysis, think about how often we see Chinese vs Russian: college undergrads, graduate students, doctorate and post doctorate students. Russian vs Chinese doctors in our medical system. No Chinese national comes to America without CCP’s approval, many schooled in various levels of espionage. Their families back home are the government’s ransom, if you will, for loyalty and compliance while abroad.
I’m just pointing out the obvious. China is the role model country for the Globalists leaders and elite ( Build Back Better ) is one of their world wide slogans ( not just JB’s ). China hates US. Don’t ever forget!
Russia , under Putin, are nationalists. He‘s not participating with The Great Reset BS, hence he & Russia are evil.
China cooperating with the global elites, their poster child country, with Social Credit Scores and total totalitarianism.
So in the major media, Russia BAD ……..China GOOD …..
UGH, they are both evil godless communists.

Jack Shootza 50

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like it’s a race for whos first in rare metals. I hear the Japanese discovered large deposits of various rare metals and I believe Israel had deposits as well.

https://dallasinnovates.com/constru...rst-rare-earth-magnet-manufacturing-facility/
There is a huge (maybe the largest in the world) lithium deposit in Nevada that has just been discovered BUT it is unknown whether the white house idiot and his mob of criminals will let it be mined. You who don't know it can thank the O-blunder criminal for shutting down the lead mining in the US so now we have to buy it from our enemies like just about everything else.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
To follow up with your analysis, think about how often we see Chinese vs Russian: college undergrads, graduate students, doctorate and post doctorate students. Russian vs Chinese doctors in our medical system. No Chinese national comes to America without CCP’s approval, many schooled in various levels of espionage. Their families back home are the government’s ransom, if you will, for loyalty and compliance while abroad.
I’m just pointing out the obvious. China is the role model country for the Globalists leaders and elite ( Build Back Better ) is one of their world wide slogans ( not just JB’s ). China hates US. Don’t ever forget!
Russia , under Putin, are nationalists. He‘s not participating with The Great Reset BS, hence he & Russia are evil.
China cooperating with the global elites, their poster child country, with Social Credit Scores and total totalitarianism.
So in the major media, Russia BAD ……..China GOOD …..
UGH, they are both evil godless communists.
I agree 100%! I find it a little suspicious that China went silent from our so-call news media, at the exact same time as Russia invaded Ukraine? They are obviously working on the same plan, with Communist China in charge! I starting to get the impression they don't like us!

Latest posts

Top Bottom