Oklahoma Senate Overrides Veto of Second Amendment Rights Measure

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, is there some joke I don't know about with this Fallon thing. Every time I see it I can't help but think Jimmy Fallon has some how become our gov.

Kyle78

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm voting for Joe Dorman, he's pro 2A and a moderate. No left wing BS in his book, solid guy. I grew up behind his family in Rush Springs.

Raoul Duke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah
I'm sure some of them will wait until the last day.

I'd bet Glanz in Tulsa County will fall into that category for folks living in incorporated areas of the county. What a unjust policy, that discriminates against people based on where they live, btw.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/homepagelatest/tulsa-world-editorial-taking-away-police-chief-discretion-on-machine/article_86c55c96-da82-5952-a940-7e29851bae74.html

For many years, Tulsa police chiefs declined to sign any applications. Chief Chuck Jordan changed that policy. Tulsa County Sheriff Stanley Glanz has been willing to sign applications for people in unincorporated areas. The new law makes it essentially mandatory. Chiefs will have 15 days to sign an application unless the applicant is prohibited by law from possessing the weapon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom