Oklahoma Senate Passes Bill to Protect Gun Rights for Medical Marijuana Patients

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When this first came out OSBI stated they are going to enforce federal law regarding CC cards. Which I disagree with. If they did that, the Governor should fire the head of OSBI.

The Governor can't fire the head of the OSBI. They have a "commission" that hires and fires the agency director, and he is accountable to those on the commission for his own actions as well as the actions of the agency.

According to the OSBI's own website, below is a list and partial biography of each of the current commissioners.

OSBI Commission Members

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Governor can't fire the head of the OSBI. They have a "commission" that hires and fires the agency director, and he is accountable to those on the commission for his own actions as well as the actions of the agency.

According to the OSBI's own website, below is a list and partial biography of each of the current commissioners.

OSBI Commission Members

Regardless, it’ll be a showdown with the State and OSBI.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just renew for ten years, smoke up for the next seven then lay off for the three before you renew again. It'll probably be legal by then anyway.

I don't care if someone smokes the devil's lettuce but for the love of Pete man, can they take a shower and freshen up a bit before coming out where we have to smell them? Now that I will get judgmental on!

Latest posts

Top Bottom