Oklahoma Shooters. I bid you farewell.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know what fellas? I can tolerate a lot of things. While as a member of Oklahoma shooters I have been trolled, I have been wrong. I have been proven wrong. I’ve tried to learn all of my lessons as best as I could and become a valid member of this community. But lately it seems I’ve become more and more offended by things that are getting posted. The latest one is a remark about members of the Catholic faith. I am Catholic and I was deeply offended by something that was put on here, and more importantly something that was allowed to remain on here. Therefore, I feel very since I am not part of the solution I am part of the problem. I’m afraid I’m gonna have to move on. I wish all of you well. I’ve met some good guys. I hope you live long lives. I hope you live happy lives. Take care.

Mike

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know what fellas? I can tolerate a lot of things. While as a member of Oklahoma shooters I have been trolled, I have been wrong. I have been proven wrong. I’ve tried to learn all of my lessons as best as I could and become a valid member of this community. But lately it seems I’ve become more and more offended by things that are getting posted. The latest one is a remark about members of the Catholic faith. I am Catholic and I was deeply offended by something that was put on here, and more importantly something that was allowed to remain on here. Therefore, I feel very since I am not part of the solution I am part of the problem. I’m afraid I’m gonna have to move on. I wish all of you well. I’ve met some good guys. I hope you live long lives. I hope you live happy lives. Take care.

Mike
youve been here before me.. As we get older.. more and more will offend us because the younger generation is mostly idiots. No need to leave something youve been part of for so long!

When the tick you off.. tell them to eff off. or skip over them. You wont find a forum like this one. Snowflakes are the minority here. And I dont even know you. I dont care what church you go.

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
youve been here before me.. As we get older.. more and more will offend us because the younger generation is mostly idiots. No need to leave something youve been part of for so long!

When the tick you off.. tell them to eff off. or skip over them. You wont find a forum like this one. Snowflakes are the minority here. And I dont even know you. I dont care what church you go.
Whats the cut off age for those "idiots" ?

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Mike
Hate to see you go, I learned a long time ago to stay in the 4-5 forum rooms that I see as relevant to me. The rest I don't waste my time with.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Mike, I hope you reconsider. If you see something that you want us to look at, use the report option. Still, if it is not a violation of the rules, we can’t just delete it. You do realize that if we deleted every comment that offends somebody there would be no forum? The older I get, the thicker my skin gets!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom