Oklahoma Shooters. I bid you farewell.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Being Catholic is almost an ethnic thing so in that respect I'll always be. But the pervs and the woke pope finally drove me away. Yeah, a lot of protestants repeat misguided things and mistakenly think Catholics worship idols and the virgin Mary. I see it from both sides as someone who was raised Catholic too. I'm not sure what was said that caused the offense so I'd love to read it and debate it is they were wrong. But I'm not going to play the Catholic race card about it...Please stay brother...I'll back you up if we need to debate someone.

The Church has done more good than most others, but it is also the biggest target for the enemy. Protestants should remember that...they have their share or pervs and corruption too, but the sheer size and stature of the Catholic church drowns all that out. I have no issue with someone pointing out something bad that people within the organization did or said. And I too have had questions about some of the doctrines which is partly why I drifted away. But nobody should attack all Catholics or "rank & file" Catholics...the Church is divided between libs and conservatives just like a lot of other organizations...LOTS of internal politics involved. I did notice that even the conservative Catholics seem to love the shots though (just from my non-scientific observations).

Don't leave, we can figure it out. someone send me the thread link. Nobody on this board is a victim. And the atheists want division among the believers so also consider that. We are not the Shia and Sunni here LOL.
I don't think atheists give a crap if there's religious division. In fact, in some ways, they probably don't want it. When there's religious division all the zealots get up in arms and screw up everything. I think the atheists would much rather just have the zealots stay the hell out of government and learn one simple thing:

Your religion says you can't do something: cool
Your religion say I can't do something: screw off.

Two Gun Warrior

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I find it funny that some of y’all say you’re offended by what I said about Catholics but then you get on here and call me stupid and and idiot. Or a bad apple. Call me whatever you want. I don’t care. Im not the type that gets offended. But apparently a lot of y’all are. I will admit that I shouldn’t have turned the thread into what it became. That was wrong of me. But instead of leaving, have a conversation with me about your beliefs. Im happy to debate anyone that wants to.

And I don’t recall saying anything bad about anyone that is Catholic. I just said Catholics aren’t Christians. And I stand by that.
Your unknowing beliefs of the Catholic faith says enough. I am not catholic but I have gone to one enough to know it is a christian religion.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

The second amendment is under the constitution for one nation under GOD. Our country seams to be loosing some of that. We need his help now more than ever.
I have personally loosed some.

We live in an advanced utopia with clean water, so much food obesity is the biggest health threat, we have 995 channels to choose from.....I'd say we're doing ok.

I've heard Haiti could use a little help. There's a couple other places in the world he might want to check on also....

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think atheists give a crap if there's religious division. In fact, in some ways, they probably don't want it. When there's religious division all the zealots get up in arms and screw up everything. I think the atheists would much rather just have the zealots stay the hell out of government and learn one simple thing:

Your religion says you can't do something: cool
Your religion say I can't do something: screw off.
I can see where you would be coming from if you are an atheist. I respect your opinion. I really meant the satansits (some of which are in fact atheists). Divide & conquer works....I want political division in the Democratic party between the Berine folks and the establishment because it helps conservatives. That is what I meant; people outside the faith that maybe oppose the goals of the faith both encourage and want division.
Your unknowing beliefs of the Catholic faith says enough. I am not catholic but I have gone to one enough to know it is a christian religion.
I have someone in my family that studied cults in college and I asked them if the Catholic faith met the established criteria and it was a strong no.(person isn't Catholic). However, there are some other sects that self-identify as Christian that definitely met the criteria. But these faiths are not inline with scripture so I was not surprised. Some of the woke and environmental stuff also meets the basic criteria as a "faith" and even elements of a cult if you go by academia's own criteria LOL.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
According to scripture it isn’t. People may say it is but it isn’t. Just believing in Jesus doesn’t make someone a Christian, and it doesn’t make a denomination Christian either. I suggest they read 1 Timothy chapters 4-6.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Easy to say as a non-believer. Explain it to me, we’re all waiting on your all knowing wisdom. Now what chu do you atten?

quote me some of the scriptures your referring to….

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Easy to say as a non-believer. Explain it to me, we’re all waiting on your all knowing wisdom. Now what chu do you atten?

quote me some of the scriptures your referring to….
Are you saying I’m a non believer? I never claim to know everything. But what I know and believe I can back up 100% with scripture. I don’t follow the traditions of men like so many do. 1st Timothy 4. I can quote all you want. I don’t know what church I attend matters. I already know if I list it what will happen.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know what fellas? I can tolerate a lot of things. While as a member of Oklahoma shooters I have been trolled, I have been wrong. I have been proven wrong. I’ve tried to learn all of my lessons as best as I could and become a valid member of this community. But lately it seems I’ve become more and more offended by things that are getting posted. The latest one is a remark about members of the Catholic faith. I am Catholic and I was deeply offended by something that was put on here, and more importantly something that was allowed to remain on here. Therefore, I feel very since I am not part of the solution I am part of the problem. I’m afraid I’m gonna have to move on. I wish all of you well. I’ve met some good guys. I hope you live long lives. I hope you live happy lives. Take care.

Mike
We can't have free speech, and political correctness, at the same time, in the same place, can we? I'm often offended by things stupid people say, but when we start limiting speech, then were do we stop? Someone is offended by something someone says, and whom gets to decide what if offensive? If we limit stupid people's rights to free speech, where will we get POLITICIANS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom