Oklahoma Shooters. I bid you farewell.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm Catholic as well but I didn't see the post. I've been away from the channel a lot for reasons beyond my control, but I do want to say that you have been a great part of the channel and why I'm here.
I'm torn from searching for the post as having lived through a lifetime of prejudice against Catholics, I too get a bit tender when some idiot runs his head about a religion that has historical basis directly to Jesus and the rest were created because of disagreements with theology dogmatism. SCREW'EM.
I fought often against (never one or one my size) uneducated trash. Wait....I might be still a bit touchy....Ha
Anyway. God bless you.
That's all I'll say. Perhaps the idiot will be dealt with by the owner/admin here.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Maccabean war was real and that is one of the books in the Apocrypha...I'm not sure if the King James version is "the" only legitimate version or not, but I believe that the apocrypha was considered part of the Bible until after the protestant reformation? Would the devil want to divide the church and compel people within to rebel and fight amongst one another? Absolutely.

If we want to protect ourselves from all the scrutiny that is coming our way, we best unify on the main principles of the faith.

The rebellion you are describing later down in your post has led to Luciferianism for many of the ruling class. They never had their moral compass kick in and realize the error of their ways as they matured. Most kids grow out of ant burning, etc. But they think the devil was the good guy and rebelled against an oppressive God (sound familiar like the protesting left-wing LOL???). They can justify anything, and make up into down and night is day, etc...That is called Luciferan inversion. Make morality whatever you want it to be to justify your actions. Or as the late low-life Alister Crowley said the should "Do as though wilt". I believe the people who follow this ideology are actually a mix of atheists and non-atheists.
The Apocrypha was in the King James Bible until around 1885 I think. I guess that whole "woe be to those who add to or take away from the Word" didn't apply to the politicians ( bishops, preachers, etc.) back then.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh for Christ sake, I’ve gone to more masses than half the diocese of OKC and I could care less whT
Some snake handling pseudo Baptist says about anything. Grow some skin, stay out of threads you know will piss you off and you’ll be fine

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Apocrypha was in the King James Bible until around 1885 I think. I guess that whole "woe be to those who add to or take away from the Word" didn't apply to the politicians ( bishops, preachers, etc.) back then.
Well I don't judge; especially on things I am not 100% informed on. I do know of the woe be to...warning. But I don't know if saboteurs tried to pass the Apocrypha off as legitimate scripture, OR if the people who removed it were correct. But I do know the New Testament for a Baptist essentially the same as a Catholic. That should be enough to unite Christians in my humble opinion.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh for Christ sake, I’ve gone to more masses than half the diocese of OKC and I could care less whT
Some snake handling pseudo Baptist says about anything. Grow some skin, stay out of threads you know will piss you off and you’ll be fine
LOL...the snake reference was masterful. All he needed to do instead of quit is to ask the people who offended him "what are you a resident of Elohim City?" We need more humor and satire on here, well played.

jeromebill7718

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I
The Maccabean war was real and that is one of the books in the Apocrypha...I'm not sure if the King James version is "the" only legitimate version or not, but I believe that the apocrypha was considered part of the Bible until after the protestant reformation? Would the devil want to divide the church and compel people within to rebel and fight amongst one another? Absolutely.

If we want to protect ourselves from all the scrutiny that is coming our way, we best unify on the main principles of the faith.

The rebellion you are describing later down in your post has led to Luciferianism for many of the ruling class. They never had their moral compass kick in and realize the error of their ways as they matured. Most kids grow out of ant burning, etc. and can later say it was wrong and teach their kids the same. But these people I'm speaking of think the devil was the good guy and rebelled against an oppressive God (sound familiar like the protesting left-wing LOL???). They can rationalize/justify anything, and make up into down and night is day, etc...That is called Luciferan inversion. Make morality whatever you want it to be to justify your actions. Or as the late low-life Alister Crowley said, they should "do as though wilt". I believe the people who follow this ideology are actually a mix of atheists and non-atheists.
I always refer to the Vulgate. I am not that good at Hebrew and suck at Aramaic. You synopsized what I was thinking about the rebellion. I will rebel against something bad but not just because I am board or have a chip on my shoulder.

I think some of these people needed someone to tell them to snap out of it and get back to work.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Baptist are the worst ! pat you on the back O gosh no i don"t drink!! while there trying to hide their whiskey from you. (real story)
Everyone is a hypocrite to some extent...that's why we should walk a fine line between espousing what we believe is right and being judgemental to others. The people I have the biggest issue with isn't the hypocrites, it is the people who's official position on an issue is something I believe goes against long-established norms of western civilization. So for example, if someone commits adultery, but still believes it is wrong, I view that better than for example, if a pastor got up in front of the church and openly preached adultery was okay.

My official position is binge drinking and sleeping around out of wedlock is wrong, but I failed many times at it while in college LOL. One's "official position" on a subject tells me a lot more about what's in their heart than their imperfections or shortcomings. We all have that and therefore need redemption.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom