Oklahoma Shooters. I bid you farewell.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was raised in the Catholic faith. I too followed that thread, but when it started going south, I did what I felt was the best thing to do - I walked away from the thread but not the forum. I just choose to ignore those who would otherwise offend me, as there’s no point in fretting over it. Some people will just have viewpoints at odds with mine, sometimes vastly so, but I don’t want to miss out on the perspectives of those who do have something good, constructive, and/or entertaining to say. There’s too much to miss out on here just because there’s a butthole or two. Put them on ignore and stick around!

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No... don't go!

Don't let a few bad apples get you down.

This is how I feel also. Some people are gonna have a lot of 'splaining to do when they cross over to the other side.

I have left here a couple times. Both times did me a lot of good but I miss you OGs too much to stay gone too long.

I hope you will come join us again when you feel the urge to check in on the rest of us ... 😘

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know what fellas? I can tolerate a lot of things. While as a member of Oklahoma shooters I have been trolled, I have been wrong. I have been proven wrong. I’ve tried to learn all of my lessons as best as I could and become a valid member of this community. But lately it seems I’ve become more and more offended by things that are getting posted. The latest one is a remark about members of the Catholic faith. I am Catholic and I was deeply offended by something that was put on here, and more importantly something that was allowed to remain on here. Therefore, I feel very since I am not part of the solution I am part of the problem. I’m afraid I’m gonna have to move on. I wish all of you well. I’ve met some good guys. I hope you live long lives. I hope you live happy lives. Take care.

Mike

Be more like your namesake. Don’t let others thoughts or opinions get you down.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know what fellas? I can tolerate a lot of things. While as a member of Oklahoma shooters I have been trolled, I have been wrong. I have been proven wrong. I’ve tried to learn all of my lessons as best as I could and become a valid member of this community. But lately it seems I’ve become more and more offended by things that are getting posted. The latest one is a remark about members of the Catholic faith. I am Catholic and I was deeply offended by something that was put on here, and more importantly something that was allowed to remain on here. Therefore, I feel very since I am not part of the solution I am part of the problem. I’m afraid I’m gonna have to move on. I wish all of you well. I’ve met some good guys. I hope you live long lives. I hope you live happy lives. Take care.

Mike
don't let one persons opinion run you off. i'd hate to see you go,

Last edited:

sklfco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Mike
Consider instead just a short break from the madness, please don’t make it permanent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom