Oklahoma state production and limited 10 championship

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
OKLAHOMA STATE PRODUCTION AND LIMITED 10 CHAMPIONSHIP

We are very excited about the opportunity to host the 2012 USPSA Production and Limited 10 match to be held at Alpha Training Academy on May 19th

We are currenly designing and getting approval for our stages, but you can count on great stages with a lot of diversity in them. We are planning 11 stages with just over 200 rounds, it will be a 1 day format with 6 stages being shot in the morning and 5 stages plus chrono in the afternoon. We will start shooting at 8:00am and hope to have scores complete by 5:00pm with awards to follow.

To make this tight schedule work we will be limiting the match to the first 72 competitors. We will also have a dedicated RO staff who will shoot the match on Friday. If you are interested in helping with the Range Officer work than shot me an Email.

Robert Carlile will be serving as Match Director.

We are fortunate enough to be able to draw from our areas great resources, one of which is Gary Lawrence who will be serving as the Rangemaster.

Another great resource we will be using is the talented and charming Joy Hyden to take care of scores.
If you are not familiar with Joys talents let me sumarize it this way. I have been in the sport for 12+ years and have shot matches all over the country that Joy has scored, to date I have caught her in "0" mistakes. Typicaly when I shoot a match I spend a lot of time checking my results against those that are posted, but when Joy is running the scoring I have found this to be a waste of time. When you see Gary and Joy be sure and tell them thanks for their support.

Without them and all the other volunteers in this sport we could not have the quality matches we've came to expect.

SEE YOU ON THE RANGE!!!

Robert Carlile
Alpha Training Academy
2366 w 530 rd
Pryor, Ok. 74361

918-373-1911

[email protected]

www.alphatrainingacademy.com

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes you can, in fact you have to, pre-register.

Cost is $70.00 if appication is recieved on or before April 15th. After April 15th until May 11th $90, After May 11th $100.00

The application and all the information is on the Website.

Latest posts

Top Bottom