Oklahoma straight party voting results

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan500L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ILiberals whine and cry "voter intimidation".

Republicans whine and cry "voter fraud".

Banksters who gave money to both sides smile, sip their drink and carry right TF on.

Liberals whine and cry "voter intimidation".

Republicans whine and cry "voter fraud".

And that is exactly how we get democrat majorities in the house and senate. People are more worried about electing a weak republican than they are electing a monumentally weaker democrat/communist...then they piss and moan about what a s**tty job democrats do once they're elected.
Glad you like Lankford, I don't and he will never get my vote. He is the definition of why we need term limits that we will never get because of people who vote for the same guy for 30 years.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad you like Lankford, I don't and he will never get my vote. He is the definition of why we need term limits that we will never get because of people who vote for the same guy for 30 years.
I didn't like Langford when he first ran. He is a Rino, and will betray usmore than he already has.

He ran against Obamacare, but his very first vote as a Senator solidified funding for it.

That being said, I will not vote for a D to replace him in a general election. The only way to get rid of him is to primary him, and the longer he stays in office the more difficult that will be.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lankford sucks. But he votes correctly 99.9% of the time. Id vote for him a million times just to keep a commie like Horn away from Washington.

But yeah, he is a lizard and I always vote for the other guy in the primary.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lankford and Inhofe both voted to confirm Merrick Garland, sworn enemy of the Second Amendment.

I checked the "L" box for that one, and trust in the Lord to straighten things out.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
While, I’m ok with having “straight party voting” as an option, I refuse to use it. Even if I were to vote for all republicans (slim chance) I’d still go down and manually select them. I don’t want one party or the other thinking smaller offices can just ride the coattails of straight party voting. It makes voters and candidates lazy.

rhart

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One of these days that 'straight party ticket' option is going to be a real problem here in OK (and other states). One tell-tale sign of cheating is ballots with only one vote for one person and the rest not voted for. Cheating would be much easier if they only have to check one box and vote for all dem candidates as a bonus...

Okieprepper

Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty...
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i read an article yesterday.

It stated that Joy H changed to D, not because she agreed with anything the D stands for, but because she didn't want to face Stitt in a primary that she was certain to lose.

I'm not believing a word of it, except her getting thrashed in a primary with Stitt. Remember she wrote a letter tom Stitt, castigating him for not shutting down the state, and closing all the stores.

She is a leftist, and a "power to the State" believer. You'll notice that in none of her ads, none of her signs, none of her radio spots does she mention she is a D.

I think she is also, at the core of it, a political opportunist.

She was elected State School Super as an R, claiming she would reform. She got in office, discovered the political machine that is the NEA and the OK Teachers union, and thought she had enough power - if she could harness it, to move on to a bigger and cushier job.

She swapped parties to try to do just that betraying everyone that voted to put her in.

Former Governors almost always get some high-paying corporate job after office. Mostly for their rollodex and connections.

She is nothing but another hog that wants to feed perpetually at the taxpayer trough.
You got her number to a Tee. Correct on all points.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Straight party voting seems like a great way to get a healthy Rino herd.
So who do you vote for in that particular race? A republican in question, a democrat who there is no question anymore they are not to be trusted at all costs, or an independent/libertarian who won't win the race regardless? Independent/Libertarians have proven they can't win decade after decade, and there isn't a "RINO" version of a democrat lol. Manchin for example.....

FlyGuyGSP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So who do you vote for in that particular race? A republican in question, a democrat who there is no question anymore they are not to be trusted at all costs, or an independent/libertarian who won't win the race regardless? Independent/Libertarians have proven they can't win decade after decade, and there isn't a "RINO" version of a democrat lol. Manchin for example.....
The best individual. But I also don’t vote in every race. I don’t assume one to be good or bad, purely based on party association.

Latest posts

Top Bottom