Oklahoma vs Ohio St.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The coaches haven't been motivated for several years. Fat and comfortable now where they used to be hungry and afraid for their job.

I kind of think there is something to this. After I posted last night I saw some of the post game news conference. Bob appeared to be pretty pissed off but blamed himself for the loss. Mike just appeared confused like kind of in shock. It's going to be interesting to see how the rest of the season shapes up.

Read an foxsports article today that was heaping praise on OSU and Urban Meyer and unbelievably they didn't really belittle OU like the press loves to do.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We are young and it shows. Which is no excuse because OSU is young too. Both Stoops need to go..... there I said it. Bob is a CEO, not a coach, Mike is so outclassed now by current coaches it's not even funny. 7-5 maybe 8-4 this year? Could very well lose to TCU next.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We are young and it shows. Which is no excuse because OSU is young too. Both Stoops need to go..... there I said it. Bob is a CEO, not a coach, Mike is so outclassed now by current coaches it's not even funny. 7-5 maybe 8-4 this year? Could very well lose to TCU next.

CEO. That's pretty much it, good analogy.

They seem to play strictly "by the numbers" anymore. They never take any risk whatsoever until they are way behind the eight ball and have no other choice. Kinda boring really...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom