Oklahoma Youth Hunting Program - SE Region Hunt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Roosta - The SE region is growing better each year as the guides become more experienced and more comfortable with their hunt sites. JT was a welcome addition this year. We have additional ranches that will come on line in 2015 but in order for that to happen we need more volunteers to step forward and become trained. Ladies and gentlemen, if you would like to get involved in our program then please contact us now so we can get started on next year.

Mule Man - You were on a roll with the ladies. They loved you.

J.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will post, it's looooong. Can't leave out any of the good stuff and it's all good stuff. :nono2:

If anyone has a young would be hunter then I would strongly urge you to contact Deer Slayer sooner rather than later. This is a squared away group and the ranches they hunt on are second to none, except maybe Roosters but he's a not sharing. :tounge:

Sign up soon, I signed up late and my schedule made it an issue. Honestly, if given an escape route I would have taken it. My schedule was tight! I would have regretted it and I took so much away that in retrospect it would have been a major loss for me. If you have a kid that would like to hunt then by God get them involved! The group is manned by regular people with regular jobs and the sooner you sign up the better. I promise you won't regret being involved in any capacity.

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
JT - - Those desserts look amazing along with the steaks that were grilled over hickory. I was too busy to eat making sure everything was going smoothly and it was worth it when you saw the look on the boys and girls faces. It was a busy fun filled night for the hunters and their mentors. There were a few tears trickling down some cheeks at the Reflection Hour and they were not all on the children's faces. Last nights board meeting had similar stories from the 5 regions around the state. 2015 will be bigger and better, but only if we have more regular people, like you, get involved to make it happen. The Texas Youth Hunting Program took over 1,500 children hunting last year. Why can't Oklahoma? We can with your help. Please step forward and make a commitment to the future of our children. Send that pm to one of us or make that call and change both your life and the life of a child.

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If anyone has a young would be hunter then I would strongly urge you to contact Deer Slayer sooner rather than later. This is a squared away group and the ranches they hunt on are second to none, except maybe Roosters but he's a not sharing. :tounge:

I'm slowly working on that. My goal would be to host all of the kids in the SE region at the ranch and have everyone in one spot. Got plenty of room and does for the kids and would love the help thinning them out. There is a beautiful camping spot next to a 70 acre lake so the kids could fish and shoot skeet during the down time. I've dreamed of this for years. Nothing would make me happier.

Latest posts

Top Bottom