Oklahoma Youth Hunting Program - SE Region Hunt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sticky Stokes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm slowly working on that. My goal would be to host all of the kids in the SE region at the ranch and have everyone in one spot. Got plenty of room and does for the kids and would love the help thinning them out. There is a beautiful camping spot next to a 70 acre lake so the kids could fish and shoot skeet during the down time. I've dreamed of this for years. Nothing would make me happier.

This would be awesome...........except I sure did sleep good in that bunkhouse at the Battles that last night!

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do ya'll do anything besides deer hunt? Hog or predator?

Some landowners allow the kids to shoot hogs or coyotes as well during the hunt. At this time, we are unable to hunt multiple weekends with all of the kids. However, the weekend we have the kids out, they are allowed to shoot hogs or coyotes if the landowners gives permission. We don't force a kid to make a shot, therefore in some instances a hog or coyote is seen and is not shot at.

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bigfug - We have a predator hunt that is currently being raffled with ending date of 11/13/14. The one day predator hunt will be on several thousand acres near Thomas and Oakwood. The landowners are having severe predation on their cattle by coyotes. Tickets are $5 each. Contact Bassin or myself for tickets

Latest posts

Top Bottom