Oklahoma Zombie Annihilation 2015 Oct 24th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have Blue

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I cannot believe I forgot to post this event on OSA. Because of the late timing on my part you can sign up using the coupon code "NOSHIRT10" to receive $10 off the entry fee.

How Prepared Are You For The Zombie Apocalypse?

Find out at the OKLAHOMA ZOMBIE ANNIHILATION 5K RUN-N-GUN presented by Alex Arms & Instruction. The event is a 5K obstacle course biathlon. You’ll face hostile environments with military style obstacles, water, mud, fire and changes in elevation while trying to navigate through woods, dry creek beds, pipes, and other obstacles both natural and man-made. Test your mettle and your gear.

Along the way you’ll be required to save humanity from the onslaught of infected Zombies. PROVE your marksmanship skills with unique set of rifle and pistol challenges against the zombie hoard.
The OKLAHOMA ZOMBIE ANNIHILATION will not only challenge you physically over the course of 3.1 miles, but you’ll get to put your own marksmanship, problem solving, and preparedness skills to the test.

You'll meet amazing and like-minded people just like yourself, and finally “get down and dirty” and discover your own staying power.

All gear, ammo, and hydration must be carried by the competitors.

Competitors will need to bring a center-fire handgun, and a center-fire rifle/carbine.* Target distances are from point blank to 400m.

One stage will include a Barrett .50 BMG rifle. .50 cal ammunition will be provided.

This is your opportunity to get out of your comfort zone and see what you're really made of. Now you can put all of your years of zombie preparedness to the test, along with your inner determination and personal drive to survive.

Pick Your Ticket! Join Us For This Amazing One-Day Only Event!

OKLAHOMA ZOMBIE ANNIHILATION 2015 has 3 ticket types to choose.

Competitor Ticket $75
Competitor’s Entry Fee, meal ticket and event T-shirt

Spectator Ticket $10
Non-competitor access to the course and a meal ticket

Anyone accessing any part of the event course MUST have a spectator or competitor access pass. Nobody may access ANY part of course property except on the designated course. Failure to follow the designated course may take you into the impact area of a hot range!!! Anyone accessing any part of the designated course without proper credentials will considered to be trespassing and will not be covered by the event insurance and will be held personally and financially liable for any accident or injury.

Please Note: The OKLAHOMA ZOMBIE ANNIHILATION 2015 is a hazardous activity and challenge that’s not for the faint of heart. You’ll be presented with some of the most challenging and downright toughest physical challenges meant to test your limits. This course was carefully created for those who love extreme challenges as well as those who want to challenge their marksmanship skills under intense circumstances.

* See official rules for specific firearms regulations HERE

REGISTRATIONS RECEIVED AFTER October 4 MAY NOT RECEIVE A T-SHIRT. SHIRT ORDER DEADLINE IS October 4 AT 8PM.

Refund/Cancellation Policy:

A half refund, minus fees, will be given through October 7, 2015. No refund will be given after October 7, 2015. To cancel, contact us by e-mail at [email protected]

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Unfortunately no. With at least four events scheduled in the state a year now, at or near $100 a pop, I'm going to have to be pretty selective lol.

FOG

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hopefully they've got the kinks ironed out this time but I'm not willing to bet the entry fee and a 4 hour one way drive on it... plus I need to put some meat in the freezer this weekend!

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was better put together than their first outing. Still have some communication issues as far as the ROs and helpers knowing where the course leads. Was sent way to close to the 50 BMG impact zone. The other guy that was just behind me was sent the wrong way down the road. Course could def be marked better. Seen a lot of lost folks this time. I had an advantage from being there last time and knowing at least the area of where the stages would be shot.

Stages were ran safely from what I seen, some same guys from Pawnee ran Stage 1. They def got more creative on stages but serious lack of any length for rifle shots. Unknown if it's just how the land is set up, but 75 cents a round at 25 yards ain't worth the trigger pull. I will be more prepared next time and just bring my SBR and cheap ammo.

What's lacking in length for rifle is added to pistol. Not as far of pistol shots as last time but they def have some length in them. I like it, but my CZ is a laser and its def an advantage. It's a must to have target sights or 3 dots as HD sights just aren't accurate enough for the long shot. Seen and heard lot of pistol misses.

So better but a long way to go. Yes, I will go again, sure as hell don't need 125 of pistol and rifle, but I guess they have to be safe for everybody. I'll drop 2 tacos off my belt for sure.

It's really suited more for intermediate pistol, rifle is short range. Which is something dif, so that's fine. Hope they keep it up and keep getting better

FOG

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good report. The few times I've talked to Dale I got the feeling he's a good guy and I bet he continues to make improvements.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom