Oklahoma's newest firearms manufacturer???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

APH Tactical

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
New to the board, and just though I'd take a moment and introduce myself.... My name is Mike, I'm the owner of APH Tactical, in Lawton, Oklahoma and a 9 year U.S. Army, OIF & OEF combat-veteran. After being honorably discharged in 2011, I spent a few years as a contractor, heading back to the middle-east a couple more times. Late last year, I'd had enough of working for someone else, and with the encouragement of my wonderful wife, (also a vet) decided to take my knowledge of firearms and tactics, and convert them into my own business.
Initially, APH Tactical will be offering AR-10 & 15 platform rifles, of my own label and have been spending much of my time lately, working with dozens of manufacturers throughout the firearms industry to bring our own products to market. My goal with these is to sell them in the $2500 range, with the quality and accuracy guarantees that you've come to expect only from rifles at a $3500-$4500 price point, and our "Pay as we Build" program, will make them a bit more affordable for the average shooter. We will also be offering dedicated-suppressed (CQB oriented) uppers for AR platforms, and suppressed barrels for 10/22s. We will also be offering competition grade 10/22s, our own pistols and our own variants of the Smith and Wesson M&P line, and a suppressed Remington 700 AAC in 300BLK.

In the mean time, to begin raising funds to help us get off to a great start, we will be dealing NFA items, full AR-platform gunsmithing services to include custom rifle builds, and offering the Lawton community "non-profit gun sales" in which we will be selling firearms to our in-person customers at the prices offered to us through our distributors, plus shipping and our transfer fee. We are also an authorized dealer/distributor for Polymer 80, and are really pushing their newest product, the Glock-compatible 80% receiver, for which we have purchased and are in the process of designing a dedicated website, DIYGlock, and should have it up and running in the next 2-4 weeks. But as I intend to make this site my new home, I am listing the super easy to build, 80% receiver in the classifieds section of this website, for the lowest price anywhere on the internet. I am posting the link below, and thank you guys in advance for your support!!!

http://www.okshooters.com/threads/fs-glock-compatible-80-receiver-jig-and-drill-bit-kits.228420/

I look forward to browsing the boards, and contributing where I have the knowledge to do so, and would like to thank the site's owner and admins, for providing us with this opportunity.

Thanks,
Mike
APH Tactical

Last edited:

APH Tactical

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good luck. You picked a tough row to hoe.
Hey Doc, Thank you kindly, I know it. The way I see it, worst case scenario, I'll have some really fun NFA toys to play with!!!:fullauto:

Do you/will you have a store front? Where?
Hi Sanford, though I MAY grab a storefront in July, when my SOT (NFA stuff) becomes active, I may wait a while, and see how these 80% lowers do. I have invested much of my startup funding into these, and the better they do, the faster I'll be able to open doors, with better machinery. In the mean time, I'm "Appt only" from my home.

Thanks guys,
Mike

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good luck. Gonna be tough selling AR's for that much. Most people can't afford that or don't want to pay that kind of money for one. But I really do hope you succeed. Hopefully in he future you will be known as one of the best AR manufactures in the country. I would buy one of it were in the $700-1000 range.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good luck. Gonna be tough selling AR's for that much. Most people can't afford that or don't want to pay that kind of money for one. But I really do hope you succeed. Hopefully in he future you will be known as one of the best AR manufactures in the country. I would buy one of it were in the $700-1000 range.
Exactly! Not sure who the OP is referencing when he mentions $3500 AR's but you can buy Larue, JP, BCM, Noveske, Wilson Combat or any other number of ultra high end AR's for $2500. That's stiff competition to build against.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Exactly! Not sure who the OP is referencing when he mentions $3500 AR's but you can buy Larue, JP, BCM, Noveske, Wilson Combat or any other number of ultra high end AR's for $2500. That's stiff competition to build against.
I have had a couple of the high end ARs. Pretty much only have your run of the mill Milspec or Mil Spec-ish stuff now. Myself don't see the point of a $2500+ AR

Latest posts

Top Bottom