OKNASP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coach_1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok so I gotta brag on my kids. I took my NASP team to state shoot yesterday and we won. I had 3 in the top ten individually. What makes it so special is that 12 of my 15 that I took had never held or shot a bow before. I'm not saying this so I get the credit. Not at all. I just showed them how and they did all the work and they're the ones that performed on the big stage. We also had 9 personal records!! Pretty impressive to shoot your PR at State! So great job for my Plato Pirates of Duncan!
Here's the link to the ODW Outdoor Ed Facebook page.
https://m.facebook.com/OKOutdoorEd/

If you all have a NASP team in your area find out how to support them. I can't say enough about this program. It's one that every student can do. From your alpha male jock to the quietest small girl or academic champ or video gamer. They can all compete on the same level. The ODW hit a homerun with this program and they make very simple to get started. So I encourage you to help out where you can.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I am so glad that there is not only the interest of the kids to participate in this sport, but interest of the adults to put these competitions together and train the kids , Good on ya!!

corbinlee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great job Coach 1
I was there yesterday and it was great to see how excited your kids were.
We had the same experience last year with our two teams first year to shoot and both teams won 1st it was great to see the kids go from not knowing what a bow was to learning how to shoot it well.

My son won 1st individual yesterday so I am pretty proud rt now too.

Great job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom