• Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  • All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

Okshooters.com censoring non-vulgar opinions from members?

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Yes. But I was able to steer the lady cows away from a twitter attack; they wanted to milk you for big bucks!

Oh, and by the way, for the OP: @blake711 is entirely correct. If you need help in accessing that section, which is only available to members who choose to do so, please PM me.
A little off topic here but I'm a bit confused. (Which tends to be my normal state these days.)

@druryj, I know at one time you were a moderator here, and then you weren't, and now you are again.

Have I got that right???

druryj

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Administrator Supporter
Reaction score
A little off topic here but I'm a bit confused. (Which tends to be my normal state these days.)

@druryj, I know at one time you were a moderator here, and then you weren't, and now you are again.

Have I got that right???

Correct. I took a short time off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Cole, At the top of the main forum page is ‘settings’. Click on that then click on ‘join user groups’ that will give you access to politics and hot topics.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporter
Reaction score

Have I got that right???
Well you derailed the heck out of this thread.
Now to get back on topic........yes it's raining today.

Top Bottom