• Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  • All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

Okshooters.com censoring non-vulgar opinions from members?

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, he proved to be indispensable!
I thought it was mighty "convenient" that he was no longer a mod when I asked him for help with a posting in the classifieds issue recently, but then he still seems to be doing all this moderator stuff.

You gotta keep an eye on this guy.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yeah but the girls n I don't take it as good. We caught 3 pastures this morning to wean. Clara the 4yo looked like a drowned rat riding ol Russell around helping us split pairs. We got 140 head weaned, tagged and vaccinated. Yeah we got wet but it beats getting these calves blowing hot.

Yes better than the heat for sure.

druryj

Sharpshooter
Supporter
Reaction score
I thought it was mighty "convenient" that he was no longer a mod when I asked him for help with a posting in the classifieds issue recently, but then he still seems to be doing all this moderator stuff.

You gotta keep an eye on this guy.

It was frustrating, not being able to help that got me to come back on. That's the part of being a Mod I like. We got Mod Tools; we can fix stuff. Sometimes anyway. But, some of youse guys bear close purty watchin' too, you know. (I didn't say @okierider now did I?)

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah but the girls n I don't take it as good. We caught 3 pastures this morning to wean. Clara the 4yo looked like a drowned rat riding ol Russell around helping us split pairs. We got 140 head weaned, tagged and vaccinated. Yeah we got wet but it beats getting these calves blowing hot.[/QUOTE

Beats the hell out of an office job

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporter
Reaction score
c65e9a6eb5088f136ff2b6d73ec6adc8.jpg

Last week.

PBramble

I need TP
Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve tried several times to view my post under the thread “mass shooting in Dayton, Ohio
In general discussions. Why am I being blocked from my own content okshooters.com?
Basically, this is a private board. Your first doesn't exist here. As long as you post on a private board, the owners and mods can moderate what you say and who has access to it. That's the jist of it.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporter
Reaction score
Basically, this is a private board. Your first doesn't exist here. As long as you post on a private board, the owners and mods can moderate what you say and who has access to it. That's the jist of it.

Gotcha. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
However, that's not what happened in this case.

Top Bottom