OKShooters Weak Signature

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been getting this the past few days on my desktop. Has something changed on the site? It's a real pain because it comes up every time I open or even click a different thread. I'm not an IT person, so if any of you have a recommendation...
upload_2019-5-21_10-5-27.png

upload_2019-5-21_10-5-27.png

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have been getting this the past few days on my desktop. Has something changed on the site? It's a real pain because it comes up every time I open or even click a different thread. I'm not an IT person, so if any of you have a recommendation...View attachment 136976

View attachment 136976

What browser and o/s are you using?

*edit* Nevermind, can see now its Chrome. That's odd, I'm using Chrome as well with no problems. You might want to do a virus/spyware scan, sounds like something is changing the DNS and sending you to a different site.

Ethan N

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seriously though, okshooters.com uses a certificate signed using SHA-256, which would not cause the warning you’re seeing. The most likely explanation is malware on your computer that is snooping on your internet activity. As @Tanis143 suggested, you should scan for viruses and try to remove them. After your computer is clean, you should change your password on okshooters.com as well as any other website you’ve logged into after seeing that warning on the site (and any website that doesn’t use a secure connection on the login page, but that’s uncommon).

Latest posts

Top Bottom