Old Ammo and Old Ammo Boxes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

becker_atc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
img.tapatalk.com_d_14_03_31_4eveqe4u.jpg

I got you beat.

Shop smart....shop s-mart!

Sent via message in a bottle

coorsman_ok

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That orange UNOPENED can is going to be worth some pretty serious money some day. There weren't that many of them "produced". I drink 1015 of those things per month so I think I know a little more about it than you.

Don't get all butt hurt there buddy. I'm tickled pink that you choose to drink that much a month of one of my products!! Guys like you keep me in business and I truly appreciate your brand loyalty!! Cheers!!

If you're ever headed through Altus stop by my distributorship and I'll give you a couple more orange cans that have been sitting on my damaged/repack table since last fall.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't get all butt hurt there buddy. I'm tickled pink that you choose to drink that much a month of one of my products!! Guys like you keep me in business and I truly appreciate your brand loyalty!! Cheers!!

If you're ever headed through Altus stop by my distributorship and I'll give you a couple more orange cans that have been sitting on my damaged/repack table since last fall.
P.M. sent

Latest posts

Top Bottom