Old battery powered drill

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I joined a group that collects vintage power tools on FB awhile back. No I do not collect them just that everything I own is old. :P
Anyway a guy posted some pictures of an old battery powered drill he has, along with the battery and holsters for it all. I thought it was pretty cool and that some of you might like to see.

Rockwell drill.jpg

Last edited:

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I joined a group that collects vintage power tool,s on FB awhile back. No I do not collect them just that everything I own is old. :P
Anyway a guy posted some pictures of an old battery powered drill he has, along with the battery and holsters for it all. I thought it was pretty cool and that some of you might like to see.

View attachment 347080
Bet run time was like, 30 seconds.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I joined a group that collects vintage power tool,s on FB awhile back. No I do not collect them just that everything I own is old. :P

View attachment 347080
Of course it's a rockwell

Latest posts

Top Bottom