Old case over audio tapes in Bill Clinton's sock drawer could impact Mar-a-Lago search dispute

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Doubt any of this will ever come up. Sometimes I don't understand the Republican party and their tendency to sit on their hands at important and beneficial moments.
I’m of the opinion that democrat/republican hate in govt is nothing more than theater, and they’re really just two sides to the same coin. That’s the only thing that makes any sense to me as to why the supposed republican do absolutely nothing to counter the democrats shenanigans.

garytx

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Party Republican and the RINOs and swamp creatures running the GOP corporation as well as many of the elected Republicans have no clue how to play offense. Remember the "Contract with America" with Newt Gingrich??? The Republicans has the numbers but didn't accomplish anything. Hopefully the new Trump MAGA group of vocal Republicans being elected to office will have the balls to play offense.

Latest posts

Top Bottom