Old eyes or going nuts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did anyone besides me see the ad in the Firearms Classifieds for the Colt Combat Elite for $655?

I was pm’ing the guy, now the ad’s gone and I haven’t heard back from him.

Burge Jason only 2 posts, danged nice pistol though. I hope it’s not what I’m thinking.

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep it was a scam, the tip off for me was a Colt Delta Elite for $650.00,,,,Really!
IMG_0203.PNG
IMG_0204.PNG

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I knew it was too good to be true. He said it only had 8 rounds down the tube, but he could deliver it through a ffl and could get it and pay the other half after I got it not that I was really gonna send half.

Dang I thought I got lucky for once.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I knew it was too good to be true. He said it only had 8 rounds down the tube, but he could deliver it through a ffl and could get it and pay the other half after I got it not that I was really gonna send half.

Dang I thought I got lucky for once.
These scammers are showing up on every board, auction site, and classified site that I frequent. They’re really not hard to spot, because they alway have a low or no post count, the deal is obviously too good to be true, and many times the pictures have tags from another site thus are stolen/hijacked. The descriptions are generally vague too, and there’s never a phone number or direct contact info.

Latest posts

Top Bottom