Old Fart's Birthday Give away - 22 lr ammo, knife, scope

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The winners are..........................................................................................

22 lr Ammo - USN-SCW-Ret
Cold Steel knife - WNM
2-7 x 32 Scope - Apogee

I've sent you all a PM.

Thanks for playing everyone!

Apogee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The winners are..........................................................................................

22 lr Ammo - USN-SCW-Ret
Cold Steel knife - WNM
2-7 x 32 Scope - Apogee

I've sent you all a PM.

Awesome I never win anything!

I'll be honest and say that I don't have gun that needs a scope, so if it's OK with Old Fart I would rather have the scope go to a youngster who could put it to good use instead of sitting on a shelf at my house.
I hope that doesn't sound unappreciative.
As a bonus, if the youngster needs a little 22LR, I will send them a little box to sight in the scope.

USN-SCW-Ret

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The winners are...

22 lr Ammo - USN-SCW-Ret
Cold Steel knife - WNM
2-7 x 32 Scope - Apogee

I've sent you all a PM.

Excellent and again "Happy Birthday Old Fart!" My grandson, sons and I will put this ammo to good use. We are not "Neck-Beards" we are shooters and we have been dragging our asses to Academy to get our two boxes of cheap, crappy Aguila ammo. We like to setup a an old style shootin gallery, for the 4th of July weekend, then we clear the gallery with our .22s, this ammo will make for a great summer this year. This is truly awesome, thanks again Old Fart.

USN-SCW-Ret

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The winners are...

22 lr Ammo - USN-SCW-Ret
Cold Steel knife - WNM
2-7 x 32 Scope - Apogee

I've sent you all a PM. Thanks for playing everyone!

Old Fart is a good man and a man of his word, thanks again. He met with me today, about 2 miles from my house and deliver on his word. He is not like his avatar but he was who and what I expected. I didn't get to meet the Mrs but please thank her for her time also, kind sir. See ya around the forum and the ranges brother. Again Domo Arigato!
Free Ammo1.jpg

*We piled it up and took pictures for posterity, somewhere a Neck-Beard is weeping.

Latest posts

Top Bottom