Old Fart's Birthday Give away - 22 lr ammo, knife, scope

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Congrats winners!! O.F. is a good guy, I won last year and didn't get to meet him but I met his wife. She seemed like a very nice woman, very pretty also...probably why he met you perves himself lol.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Congrats winners!! O.F. is a good guy, I won last year and didn't get to meet him but I met his wife. She seemed like a very nice woman, very pretty also...probably why he met you perves himself lol.

You know you almost won again this year. You need to buy some lotto tickets girl.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Awesome I never win anything!

I'll be honest and say that I don't have gun that needs a scope, so if it's OK with Old Fart I would rather have the scope go to a youngster who could put it to good use instead of sitting on a shelf at my house.
I hope that doesn't sound unappreciative.
As a bonus, if the youngster needs a little 22LR, I will send them a little box to sight in the scope.

You guys let us know if you're interested.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's pretty sad how I never win anything, especially when you consider that most of the children I'm teaching to shoot are mentally disabled. I tell them there's a man in Oklahoma whose name if Fart, and sooner or later he'll send us ammo for our guns.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's pretty sad how I never win anything, especially when you consider that most of the children I'm teaching to shoot are mentally disabled. I tell them there's a man in Oklahoma whose name if Fart, and sooner or later he'll send us ammo for our guns.

If you're being serious here iggy let me know and I'll get some ammo for your kiddos.
Just pm and let me know.

Latest posts

Top Bottom