Old Fort Shootout, USPSA, Ft Smith AR, March 19-20

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr_Mitch

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
https://practiscore.com/ofgc-old-fort-shootout-march-19-20/register

I just copied this from the other thread. It can be cleaned up as necessary.

"Now everyone needs to mark your calendars for March 19 & 20 of next year. This is the date for the 2016 Old Fort Shootout. We are currently already planning the stages and so far there will be a total of 10 stages. There will be 4-5 long field courses (32 rounds plus, maybe even a 40 rounder just so the open guys have to do a couple of reloads), 3-4 medium courses (16-24 rounds), 1-2 short courses (10-16 rounds), and a classifier. Plan on a lot of moving and a bunch of steel (The Irish Star, the swinging star and maybe even a swinging plate rack if we can get it finished in time). All ten stages will be shot in one day, we will be serving lunch and it is included with your match fee. Not sure what we will be serving as of yet, but hopefully I will know more in January or February. For you guys that have shot this in the past you will know that this is a two day match...sort of. What I mean is you can actually shoot this match twice. You can sign up and shoot on Saturday in one division and then shoot the same match again on Sunday but in another division. Entry fee is going to be $35 for one day or $60 for both, THAT IS A HELL OF A DEAL FOR A 10 STAGE MATCH! And as always we have already contacted the weather department and got them to schedule us for some torrential down pours just like in years past."

Just a few notes:
Squads 1-10 are for Saturday and squads 11-20 are for Sunday. Match fee will be $35 for one day or $65 for both days. Just remember if you shoot both days you will have to shoot a different division each day. Since we will be shooting 10 stages in a day sign in will start at 8:30 and shooters meeting at 9 each day.

Also in years past this has been a trophy/plaque match, but since I got Voluntold/Volunteered to be the new director and we are still waiting on last years plaques I have decided to not do plaques. I'm sorry if that hurts your feelings or upsets you in any way but plaques are a major pain in the ass. Not to mention you have to find a way to get everyone their plaques after the shoot is over. We will however be providing you with an embroidered towel to help you dry up any tears that you may shed over there not being any plaques.

Lunch will be provided each day and is included in your match fee.

If you have any questions please feel free to email me at: [email protected]

Thanks,

Loren

Latest posts

Top Bottom