Old Joe and tax

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They are already taxed, but it a good thing tax. The Pittman Robertson act taxes sporting goods. The money is allocated back to the states for wildlife and conservation management.
When obama became the best gun salesman in history, millions and millions of dollars came back to the Oklahoma Wildlife department to purchase land for public hunting and improve the lakes and woods we all get to enjoy.

On the other hand some european countries have taxed ammo and guns so much that the common folk can't afford to possess them.
I understand that and don’t have a problem with a reasonable tax when buying something. Crazy and unreasonable taxes no. I have a problem when they tax what you own. That’s the problem of which Senile Joe is proposing. They want to impose taxes so that we can no longer afford to own what we have. That seems directly like an infringement. Kind of like how Democrats use the excuse that people shouldn’t have to have IDs to vote because it cost money and they supposedly might not be able to afford it. This just kind of steams me

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My question,
How will they know what I own & if I'm lying on the form.?
I'm not going to let them know what I have, so its likely I won't get taxed those outrageous numbers at all.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My question,
How will they know what I own & if I'm lying on the form.?
I'm not going to let them know what I have, so its likely I won't get taxed those outrageous numbers at all.
...which is why this would ultimately result in gun registration.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have just about decided that any threads about Creepy Joe and his ramblings belong in the "Stupid Stuff" section. But really, everyone pretty much knows it's gonna be stupid stuff if it is drooled from the blubbery lips of Creepy Joe or his equally stoopid buddy, Beto.

For some reason, I'm not really worried about this happening. They might as well try to run through Hell in gasoline skivvies. Wish they'd give it a try, and take Nancy, Chuckie, Shifty, and Spartacus with 'em. I'd give a dollar to watch that!

rswink

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They are already taxed, but it a good thing tax. The Pittman Robertson act taxes sporting goods. The money is allocated back to the states for wildlife and conservation management.
When obama became the best gun salesman in history, millions and millions of dollars came back to the Oklahoma Wildlife department to purchase land for public hunting and improve the lakes and woods we all get to enjoy.

On the other hand some european countries have taxed ammo and guns so much that the common folk can't afford to possess them.
Wouldn't this have paid for updates and repairs to state owned parks instead of the charge admissions to use state property that we the people already own

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, dang it, I'm screwed. I have 4 Caulking Guns. Crap. I better go hide 3 of them.

Let's see, what else do I have.....

I've got a couple nail guns, I guess they're high capacity, they hold a lot of nails. Well, one is actually a brad nailer. Does it count?

I got a heat gun too, but it's not a low energy carbon neutral heat gun. Dang it, what's that gonna cost me?

Oh, almost forgot, I must have an arsenal of tape guns, I think I have 5 or 6 tape guns, and about a half a dozen full tape rolls ready to go when I need them.

Good thing I don't have any more fire arms, since that canoe accident on Lake Hefner, that strong wind sure is tough on small water craft at Hefner. If ol' Joe wants to go jump in the lake, pun intended, he could probably retrieve my firearms, Hefner is pretty shallow, kinda like ol Joe's mind.

Oh crap, just remembered, I have 3 grease guns, and these are not the fun kind of grease guns.
Yiu forgot the T-25 staple guns too.

JoeUSooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As my old friend Sessue Hayakawa used to say... "enough is sufficiency!" (Well, that's a fairly loose translation, my Japanese is rusty).

Latest posts

Top Bottom