Old Okc Restaurants...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Fuzzy's. South of Pen Square a couple of miles. I don't remember the street, I don't live in OKC, but they were a supper club. Bands, liquor by the "wink" and great steaks. My sister worked there.

Tripper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry a 'bit' off topic, aside from restaurants, anyone remember 'Elmwood' swim park, on about 50th and shields maybe? That was where I spent lots of summer days, we walked/rode bikes from shallowbrook off 44th/I35, met friends from all over south side

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sheriffgirl

Marksman
Reaction score
How about Monterrey House Mexican food on 39th
Magic pan
Does anyone know the name of the little taco place that was hit by the tornado on May Ave and 36th in 1970-71?
And also the Mexican place on s side of 39th near Ann’s Chicken Fry it was a little whole in the wall but I think they actually produced and sold as a manufacturer to grocery stores the Orbit tortilla brand

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are there any Beverly's restaurants left.
I used to eat almost everyday at the one next door to Andy Anderson's Sporting goods
when I Gunsmithed there in the late 70's

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How about Monterrey House Mexican food on 39th
Magic pan
Does anyone know the name of the little taco place that was hit by the tornado on May Ave and 36th in 1970-71?
And also the Mexican place on s side of 39th near Ann’s Chicken Fry it was a little whole in the wall but I think they actually produced and sold as a manufacturer to grocery stores the Orbit tortilla brand
Ate at that Monterrey House many times. The manager left there then opened Pepe's in Edmond. Sadly he passed a few years ago and his sons ran it into the ground.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are there any Beverly's restaurants left.
I used to eat almost everyday at the one next door to Andy Anderson's Sporting goods
when I Gunsmithed there in the late 70's
So you are the one that made the Iranian Officers Assault weapon! :P

There is still a Beverly's on NW Expressway but the wife are there recently said she was not impressed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom