Old Phart's Gun Deal of the Day

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Indeed, but it’s going to be pretty weighty. I had a 5903, same pistol with an alloy frame, and loaded it had a fair heft to it.

This is the gun I would buy and sell then kick myself for selling. I won't probably pick one up because I don't have a use for it right now. I would always buy one thinking that it would be a great tacklebox/truck gun.... but I in the end I would be pissed if something happened to it.

However, the pricing is what it used to be, whereas I've seen these easily in the $400+ range in the last few years. Hopefully some guys pick these up, but I'll bet you see one of these in the classifieds down the road for $450 though. :D

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Indeed, but it’s going to be pretty weighty. I had a 5903, same pistol with an alloy frame, and loaded it had a fair heft to it.
That weight is nice if you have a slight tremble to your hands like I do. Plus it is only 6 oz more than my P89 so not a biggie to me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom