• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Old, Rusty, & Non-Functioning Firearms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
I'm trying to find a few old, rusty, etc. revolvers, rifles, or shotguns. I'm trying to put together something that I can hang on the wall of my gun room as an art piece. If you have anything old, beyond repair, non-functioning, etc. that might fit the bill, I'd be interested in buying it from you. It doesn't have to complete. I'm actually getting a very old Remington New Model Army frame shipped in. It's missing the cylinder and most of the internals, but the frame is rustic and looks cool.

FYI - here's an example. I got my hands on this old H&R 5 shot 38 revolver today. It's non functioning, but it'll look neat on a wall with a few other old guns.

IMG_8177.jpg

It's those kinds of things I'm after. If you have anything you'd like to get rid of please let me know and maybe we can work something out.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Where yall finding these H&R's at been looking high and low for one that i can steal parts from lol, but really havent been looking that hard but i do have one
in 32 S&W

Latest posts

Top Bottom