Olight Odin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went into my local gun shop the other day to pick up my AK I had shipped there and noticed an Olight in the glass case. I liked the size of it and the mount that it has. It can be adjusted to different sides. It’s 2,000 lumens and I will tell you this sucker is the brightest flashlight I have. And I have several. I could not believe how good it is. It’s a big rechargeable battery and the charger plugs into a usb and the other end is magnetic and snaps onto the end of the flashlight. It also came with a tape switch that is magnetic and snaps onto the end of the light and it can be locked in place. Very neat little light. It was $149. I think that’s a pretty good price for what you get. And for the performance. If your looking for a good little light you might want to check it out.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They recently launched a new web site. Last week, if you made an account and logged in, you got a free key chain light.
https://www.olightstore.com/
Edit-looks like they are doing it for Black Friday too.

I have one of those keychain lights from one of their previous promotions and I have to say, for such a tiny thing, it puts out quite a lot of light. The only problem I have is that it didn't come with a key ring and the whole to connect it to anything is pretty small, so I haven't figured out a way to put it on a keychain yet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom