Olin price increases

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I picked up a 1k box of small pistol primers about a month ago for $70. But they took out name down & date & were only allowing a person to buy primers from them on a cash only & 1 box every 2 weeks.
I guess I need to keep up with checking in there more often & get some more whenever I can.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That article is reporting 1st qtr results for 2021. Old news. The high prices are still a supply/demand thing.

Olin’s share price jump months back was due to their winning the contract to run the Lake City plant and then the resulting increase in capacity and sales it gave them.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can still remember going to Southwest Shooters in OKC and purchasing primers for just $1.10 per hundred from the skinny gal up front on the cash register who always had a dirty joke to tell me........sure wish I could turn back the clock.

Ryan500L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can still remember going to Southwest Shooters in OKC and purchasing primers for just $1.10 per hundred from the skinny gal up front on the cash register who always had a dirty joke to tell me........sure wish I could turn back the clock.
Last time I seen her she was working the cash register at Langston's on Shields probably 15 years ago.

Latest posts

Top Bottom