Olyeller

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RetCapt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mike is awesome! He makes great guns even better!

A good and true comment! Olyeller did some work for me on my Ruger Mk III 22/45, and I'm delighted with the results. The factory trigger on the Mk III is fine, but there's a bit of takeup before you get down to business. With full Volquartsen magic on the trigger, it breaks like the legendary glass rod at just under 2 lbs. Price was reasonable, but the quality of work made dealing with Mike a great value for the money.

The Duracoat refinish is better than factory! I had Mike delete the Loaded Chamber Indicator, and the jams are simply gone!

Olyeller is one of those folks whose work goes beyond technical competence into the realm of art...

ai577.photobucket.com_albums_ss214_JagDrvr_Guns_HKBlue2.jpg

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Havent had any transactions, but have asked olyeller a ton of questions. Always helpful. Knows his stuff.

A++ person to deal with and talk to.

Ride Da Fire

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mike did an awesome job on my G17, G23, G26, AR15 and my 10FP. I don't even have to worry when I handed him my guns because I know when he return them to me, it will be a piece of art.

Latest posts

Top Bottom