Olyeller

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Chalk up another good one for Mike...just picked up my G22 and it it awesome! Great work as usual..I feel privileged to have 2 pistols "Olyellerized".

Keelty

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I had to stop by and give Mike another thumbs up! I shop my M&P PRO9 yesterday in the steel challenge and it shot fantastic! THANKS MIKE!

Another good praise of his work was Phil Strader! He shot my PRO and asked where I got the trigger done and I told him Mike and he said thats a great trigger!

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mike did an awesome job on my G22. He hooked me up and finished it early as well. He is a stand up guy, and is true to his word. I could not be more pleased with my Glock. Thanks Mike, I'll be back. Two thumbs up.

JWE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bought Knights RAS Rails from Mike, arrived in mail ALOT sooner than I planned on, plus they're in better condition than I expected. Thanks for the sweet hook-up!
:clap3:

DarkLaw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a great meetup with Mike a few nights ago. Was prompt, had cash in hand, VERY professional - even gave me a receipt! The transaction was for one item, along with him refinishing a different item. I had no hesitations in handing over both the original item plus my daily carry Glock. His reputation precedes him and I know that he'll do a great job on my carry piece, as well! Will post pics when I get it back!

A+ Transaction.

DarkLaw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another Great transaction with Olyeller;

I got my Glock back that he was Duracoating in MagPul Flat Dark Earth.

I must say; it looks like an entirely different weapon. I feel like I just picked up a new gun! Awesome work - short turnaround time, and offers great pricing. You won't be disappointed if you have him service or coat your weapon!

DC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I also had another wonderful transaction with Mike. He stippled and Duracoated my Sti grip. I had many comment and compliments at texas this last weekend. The Stipple job is amazinf and felt very comfortable and VERY secure in the hand.

thanks Mikey.

Latest posts

Top Bottom