Olyeller

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

psimp

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had my first transaction with Mike yesterday and NEEDLESS to say I hope to have many more. Everything went as smooth as could be and enjoyed talking about our "original" hometown, Chicago, with him. I won't hold it against him for being a White Sox fan since he still did business with me knowing I like the Cubbies!! I've been an Okie now for 40 years but sure doesn't seem like it.... what's that saying about time flying.... ANYHOW, Thanks again Mike!

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As previously stated above - what more can I add to what others have said? I had my first dealing with Mike and chose him because of these review comments.

Mike did a trigger job, replaced the rear sight, and performed his reliability service on my Springfield 1911. All I can say is wow! The gun is incredibly smooth and the trigger is awesome. I was amazed by the level of detail in his work. Also, in my 48 years, I've never encountered anyone with the level of customer attention that he showed me.

Thanks Mike - I'll be sending more work your way.

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I gotta post up and give you all a deepfelt thank you!

To those that Ive forgotten to give positive feedback, Im sorry; its sometimes hard to determine who's an OSA-er and who's not.
I havent dealt with a bad egg here on osa yet; after darn near 5 years.

Latest posts

Top Bottom