OMG! I've had it!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll pray for you and I'm so sorry for your loss. Keep us posted on the pneumonia. I have to do the breathing things so I know they're a pain. Make sure you go back to doctor if the med aren't doing the trick. Should have a pretty quick indication they are working, if not, they have the wrong antibiotic and need to change it. Should have done a test of your Phlegm to see what bacteria they are fighting or the antibiotic will be worthless as an extra thumb.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Prayers sent and get a firm pillow, or double one over to hold against your chest when you cough. You do not want to end up like me with separated ribs from coughing.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And here I am complaining about my kitchen sink line being froze. I often times get caught up in a pity party and forget that other folks have far worse they are going through. I prayed for you and your family. I can only say I am sorry for y’all’s loss and for all your problems as of late.

Latest posts

Top Bottom