On Obama's Greatest Failure

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
True leftist that he is, his reality is a delusion. It would stem from being brought up with misdirection, an idealistic sense of grandeur, a lack of understanding of human nature, and other deviations from the consummate reality. He is incapable of understanding that (fortunately) a majority of the people have a better grasp of the human condition than he and his ilk possess. That's why he (and his ilk) failed at most of what he wanted to accomplish. Bottom line: He (and his ilk) do not follow the basic instruction manual for life. All who ignore it will fail. Five thousand or so years of history prove it.

I believe people armed and bolstered their arms because those people see the threat to freedom, prosperity, and property that he and his ilk are. Your mileage may vary, but give it some deep thought before you step on the gas.

Woody

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
True leftist that he is, his reality is a delusion. It would stem from being brought up with misdirection, an idealistic sense of grandeur, a lack of understanding of human nature, and other deviations from the consummate reality. He is incapable of understanding that (fortunately) a majority of the people have a better grasp of the human condition than he and his ilk possess. That's why he (and his ilk) failed at most of what he wanted to accomplish. Bottom line: He (and his ilk) do not follow the basic instruction manual for life. All who ignore it will fail. Five thousand or so years of history prove it.

I believe people armed and bolstered their arms because those people see the threat to freedom, prosperity, and property that he and his ilk are. Your mileage may vary, but give it some deep thought before you step on the gas.

Woody
Oh yes, because the right has a monopoly on non-delusional, non-idealistic understandings of reality...lmfao...nope, they are no better.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh yes, because the right has a monopoly on non-delusional, non-idealistic understandings of reality...lmfao...nope, they are no better.
Regardless of your opinion - and mine for that matter - Obama failed because people saw through him and did and are doing what is right. That's a fact.

Woody

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Regardless of your opinion - and mine for that matter - Obama failed because people saw through him and did and are doing what is right. That's a fact.

Woody
The fact is: half of the nation, and the majority of the entire planet believes Obama was successful; so in that sense, yes, it doesn't matter what you and I think. It's still fun to talk about though!

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The fact is: half of the nation, and the majority of the entire planet believes Obama was successful; so in that sense, yes, it doesn't matter what you and I think. It's still fun to talk about though!
If more than half the planet decided to jump off a bridge, would we assume they're right because they're the majority and jump with them? No, but we would entertained! :D

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Problem is a large portion of that half required "puppy therapy", sidewalk chalk, and group consolation to cope with losing. The Hollywood Elite are not coming to terms with the lose either - they need to make good on their threat to leave the country. That other half is far from what is needed to lead the country.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The fact is: half of the nation, and the majority of the entire planet believes Obama was successful; !

Brought to you by the same pollsters that predicted a hillary landslide victory the day before the elections.
The slathering by the main stream media over his legacy that is going to be shattered in a week, is a monumental crock of BS.

Latest posts

Top Bottom