On the downrange some tranings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LWysocki

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I couldn't really tell from all the action and awesomeness that these videos portray, and to top it all off, my handy dandy video language translator is broken, but I am pretty sure I heard one of these gents say "imperialist American dogs"...how cool is that?.....just sharing

prdator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I couldn't really tell from all the action and awesomeness that these videos portray, and to top it all off, my handy dandy video language translator is broken, but I am pretty sure I heard one of these gents say "imperialist American dogs"...how cool is that?.....just sharing

Im with you man!! Except when I listened to it they said 'Imperialist American SASQUATCH" So I can see why you migh not like it.....

R-9

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
WTF?!Whats wrong with you?!Is there any problem?!This is fcking some traning video.If you have a different explanation for the traning it is not my problem.If you dont like leave it why you still insisting for the make a comment i dont get it.What a racist mentality damnnn...

Latest posts

Top Bottom